If you or a loved one needs legal assistance, call J. Clay Benson, Attorney at Law (334) 356-1925, or toll free at (855)-94J-CLAY or contact us online. The initial consultation is free of charge. Please call right away to ensure that you do not waive your legal right to compensation.
- Social Security Disability (SSD) - The disability attorneys at J. Clay Benson, Attorney at Law, can help you recover SSD benefits if you meet certain criteria, including having paid enough into the system. You must be "totally disabled" and the disability must be expected to last 12 or more months or result in death. The government rejects many SSD applications, in part because the definition of "disability" is unclear. Our attorneys understand the system and can help you make your best case during the application and appeals processes.
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) - People who have not paid enough into the Social Security system for SSD benefits might be entitled to monthly cash payments through the SSI program. A need-based program, SSI provides benefits to disabled people, people over age 65 and blind people, as well as qualified people who also receive SSD or Social Security age benefits. The SSI attorneys at the J. Clay Benson, Attorney at Law, can help you navigate the bureaucratic maze so you can collect the benefits you deserve.
- Personal Injury - Whenever someone else's negligence, carelessness or recklessness results in physical harm, there could be the basis for a personal injury lawsuit. Our attorneys handle a wide variety of personal injury claims, including automobile accidents, slip and fall or premises liability cases, products liability, medical malpractice, wrongful death, nursing home neglect, inadequate security and more.
- Automobile accidents
- Truck, tractor-trailer, 18-wheeler, and semi-truck accidents
- Drunk-driving accidents
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Workplace injuries
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Construction accidents
- Motorcycle, boat or bike accidents
- Three-wheeler, four-wheeler and ATV accidents
- Defective products, equipment and drugs (products liability)
- Recreational accidents
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Fires or explosions
Contact J. Clay Benson, Attorney at Law
For over 15 years, Mr. Benson has dedicated his law practice to treating each client with dignity and respect while determining the best course of action to help them recover the compensation they deserve. He advocates daily for his clients in Montgomery, Alabama, and across the U.S. to make sure their rights are protected.
Call J. Clay Benson, Attorney at Law (334) 356-1925, or toll free at (855)-94J-CLAY or use our online contact form for a free, no-obligation initial consultation. If our lawyers can assist you, we will proceed on a contingency-fee basis. This means we don't get paid for our services until you recover.